Monday, April 21, 2014

C4T #4

Eva Buyuksimkesyan posted on April 8th about a poster Twitter activity she did with her 9th graders. She had the students form groups and create a chain story using tweets on a poster board. My comment: Hello, my names is Courtney Fields. I am a student of EDM310 at The University Of South Alabama. I love this Twitter activity. It is a fun and creative way to engage the students. I think it is important to incorporate some fun into learning, especially, when it comes to ninth graders. Thank you for sharing! Eva Buyuksimkesyan's Blog
Twitter Activity


Eva Buyuksimkesyan posted on April 2nd about her class being virtual tourist. Her class was learning about pyramids and they were about to visit the pyramids using a virtual tour website. Her class was able to go all the way across the world to visit the subject they were studying. My comment: This is an amazing way to bring your classroom to life. I know your students really enjoyed this lesson. Visuals can be so beneficial when it comes to learning. Thanks for sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment