Tuesday, April 1, 2014

C4K March

Connecting Classrooms

The C4K March is coming all the way from Auckland New Zealand. The first class blog I visited was Little Voices Little Scholars. Mrs. Jenny She teaches second grade at Pt England School in Auckland New Zealand. I commented on Arthur's post. He posted a video telling about his weekend. His video tells how he went to the beach and went swimming. He also played in the sand. My comment: Hello Arthur, my name is Courtney Fields I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. You did a great job on your video. It makes me want to go to the beach very soon. It is my favorite place to go. Do you go to the beach every weekend? Great job! Keep up the good work. Arthur's Weekend Story

Map of New Zealand
The next class blog I visited was Mrs. Lavakula's 4th&5th grade class. They are also from Auckland New Zealand and attend Pt England School. I commented on Adam's blog and he posted about his swimming lesson with an instructor. He writes about all the different types of techniques he has learned and his favorite technique is gliding. My comment: Hi Adam! My name is Courtney Fields and I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. I enjoyed visiting your blog, it is great. We have something in common, my favorite subject is math too. This is a great blog post. I love to swim too, but I have never been taught by an instructor. My parents taught me when I was very little. Good luck on making it to group three. Great job! Adam's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment