Monday, April 21, 2014

C4K April

My first blog to comment on was Jonathan's blog. He posted about Mother Teresa. He commended her for the good things she had done for others. He also discusses the conflict about how she believed. Some people say she changed the world and others say she didn't even believe in God. My comment: Hello Jonathan, my name is Courtney Fields and I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. This is a great post about Mother Teresa. I can tell you really did your research. She lived a long life and helped a lot of people. Her efforts to help others inspires me to do the same. Keep up the good work! Jonathan's Blog
Your comments count
My second post was on Melaia's blog. She posted about her Fiafia night. Of course I had no idea what that was so I googled it. From the information I gathered it is a dancing/food festival. From the information I gathered it looks like it is entertainment for tourist. Melaia talks about how she was in the Hawaiian dancing group. The song they danced to was about a mountain. Her favorite group is the Samoans. My comment:Hi Melaia! My name is Courtney Fields. I am a student in EDM310 at The University of South Alabama. Your post was very interesting to read. I do not know much about Fiafia nights but it looks like it would be so much fun. Do you like to dance?
Fiafia Nights

The last blog I was able to comment on belonged to Kerstein. She posted a 2014 Term 1 Chromebook reflection. She answered several questions to explain what she liked and disliked. She also explained what she learned and what she could have done better. My comment: Hi Kerstein! My name is Courtney Fields and I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. It looks like you have learned a lot this term while using the Chromebook. It is great to reflect on each project so that you can make the next project even better. Keep up the great work. Thank you for sharing your Chromebook reflection. Kerstein's Blog

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Courtney! I'm a student in EDM510, and my name is Chea Driver. Your summaries of comments for kids were great! I don't know about you, but I found being able to write positive comments to these students very rewarding! :) I also had to do a little research before I could leave a comment a couple of times! Great job!

    ReplyDelete