Tuesday, February 25, 2014

C4K February

C4K

Comments of praise


Comments for kids gives us an opportunity to comment on student's blogs and encourage them. This also gives us a chance to see what it is like for students in other parts of the United States. My first comment was on Harley H.'s blog in Nebraska. Her blog was explaining how to cross multiply. It is a step by step tutorial. This was my comment: Nice job! You made that look so easy. Do you enjoy doing math? You would make a great teacher one day. Keep it up.
Harley's Blog

My second comment was on William's blog from Mrs. Caddy's 6th grade class. His blog was a survey asking about yourself.
My answers: How old are you? 23
Where do you live? Theodore, Al
What is the weather like? It is cold now but it is normally hot and humid.
What type of terrain do you live in? lowlands
What are your hobbies? Sewing and crafts
What is your favorite subject? Math
Do you like school? Yes
William's Blog

The third blog that I was able to comment on was Sasha's from Mrs Bayer's 7th grade class in Ontario. Sasha shares a post on how much she loves to travel. She talks about the places she has been to and the future plans to travel. She has already been to Italy, Mexico, Cuba, Estonia, Russia, Montreal, and Germany. She would like to visit Croatia, Turks and Caicos, Spain, and Greece in the future. My comment to her was Sasha, this is a wonderful post. That is very exciting to have visited all of these places at such a young age. I agree with Jeel, your post has inspired me to do some traveling. I look forward to reading your future post about the places you have been. Great job!
Sasha's Blog

The last blog was P-row from Mrs. Miller's English Class in Baldwin County. P-row's blog post was about how he feels that no matter what you do your bad deeds always will find a way back to you. He states that every time he has done something bad it always comes back to affect him 10-times worse. He apologizes to God but he feels like it makes no difference. This was my comment: I believe what your talking about is karma. Sometimes we have to make the best of every situation even if it is bad. You can make different choices and change your fate. God always forgives. Great job on this blog post it was very interesting and defiantly made me think.
P-row's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment