Friday, January 17, 2014

Practice Blog Post

My name is Courtney Fields I am 23 years old. I live in Theodore, Al with my mom and sister. I went to Theodore High School and graduated in 2008. After I graduated High School I went to Faulkner State Community College to do my General Education. I graduated in 2012 and decided to pursue a double major in Secondary Education and Mathematics. I would like to stay in between the 6th and 9th grade. The main reason I chose to come to USA is because the company my dad works for, STI, is located on USA's campus so I received half off of my tuition. I also live fairly close, so I am able to live at home. I am currently one of the Assistant Manager's at the Walmart Vision Center. I have sold eyeglasses and contact lenses for about three years and I have discovered sales and customer service will not be my future career choice.

I chose the field of Education because I love dealing with children. I am one of the children's leaders at my local church so I work with kids weekly on educating them on bible knowledge. I am fascinated by their quick wit and hysterical reponces. Children want somebody to listen to them and engage in their intrest, and that is what I throughly enjoy doing. I have also tutored my younger cousins in math and I really find it rewarding to see them understand and succeed. It is exciting to see that they remember and have retained the information I have went over with them. I am determined to give this my very best and succeed.

The children leaders and children from my church.

No comments:

Post a Comment